When you agree to host and fundraise for a T.A.K.E. Defense Training class, funds assist our staff with travel and lodging costs and directly benefits the further development of the T.A.K.E. Foundation. See other universities fundraising efforts and challenge your organization. Raising funds is easier than you think and fun too!
Here are a few of our most popular ideas:
- Design and sell a T-shirt showing the T.A.K.E. logo and the new “T.A.K.E. U” logo, which we’re happy to provide upon request.
- Advertise a donation fee that is appreciated but not mandatory for participation.
- Set up tables around the campus, such as in your student union, to raffle donated items that would interest the students and ask for contributions leading up to the class. Be sure to check your state and local laws before soliciting funds.
- Ask a local restaurant or business to sponsor the class.
- Contact your university to find out if there are funds that could be donated to the class.